- General function assessment
- Stabilisation function assessment using the Riva Method
- Postural assessment (Riva Method)
- Risk of Falling (Riva Method): in particular, we identify the current risk status and the onset of a future risk of falling up to 15 years before it manifests itself
- Assessment of muscular imbalances generated by the overuse due to the work performed and hypokinesia syndrome (due to sedentary lifestyle). This assessment is done with 1080 Motion
- Assessment of post-injury muscular and joint strength, assessment of strength between agonist and antagonist muscles (also performed with 1080 Motion)
- Assessment of the strength and mobility of the cervical spine using the Iron Neck instrumentation in combination with 1080 Motion
- Assessment of the strength and mobility of the dorsal and lumbar spine (1080 Motion)
- Assessment of the Risk of Injury (Riva Method) with particular attention to ankle and knee sprains and muscular lesions
Enzo Di Constanza has managed to specialise in the prevention of falls and, thanks to the Riva Method, he can use all the potential of the Delos instrumentation, increase the safety of the movements of his customers and prevent falls. Moreover, today it is possible to discover insurgent instability well in advance.
Once again using his knowledge of Delos and applying the Riva Method, Di Costanza is able to offer osteoporosis prevention activities in his CPP services. Specifically, he proposes exercises to activate antigravity reflexes, strengthen the stabilising muscles and counteract the bowing and misalignment of the vertebral column.
Tailored exercises play a very large part in musculoskeletal disorders such as:
- Neck pains
- Back pain
- Lower limb disorders (ankle-knee-hip)
- Upper limb disorders (wrist-elbow-shoulder)
Enzo di Costanza uses many intervention methods with expertise gained during his years of study and experience and which are summarised below:
- Back / neck school in flexion and extension
- Calliet functional re-education
- Muscle strengthening and flexibility
- Functional recovery
- Re-education in kyphosis
- Proprioceptive re-education
- Sensorimotor reprogramming
- Stabilisation of the spine
- Work hardening and more.
These interventions are always preceded by a careful and accurate assessment so that they are adapted to each particular case and a personal exercise plan is created.